So for today’s blog post, I kind of thought of doing a little playlist update. Music is a major part in my life. Whether it be for writing, exercising, or other human activities. So in order to keep from rambling on about how amazing music is, let’s get started.
I’ve been in a Throwback Mood
1. Lyin King ~ Jhene Aiko
2. Waiting for Superman ~ Daughtry
3. Dance Without You ~ Skylar Grey (Ricky Luna Remix)
4. Island In The Sun ~ Weezer
5. It Ends Tonight ~ The All-American Rejects
6. Superman (It’s Not Easy) ~ Five For Fighting
7. Midnight Moon ~ Oh Wonder
8. Grow Up and Be Kids ~ The Cab
Alright, so that’s the eight songs that I have been listening to oddly on repeat this past week. I’ve apparently been in a throwback mood without realizing it. My question of the day for you all:
What throwback song are you listening to?
Thank you all for reading. Be sure to link your own blog, Twitter, Instagram down below for me to get to know you.
*5th July Journal Post*