My favorite thing to do is listen to music. Around this time of year, my playlists all consist of a Christmas song or ten… I already did one Christmas playlist for Blogmas this year (link here). Since it is the second half of the month, and Christmas is not that far away now, I figured a nice little update would be a good idea for the blog post today. Like the last post, this one won’t be reading heavy. So you’re in luck!
- Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy ~ Pentatonix and Tori Kelly
- December ~ Ariana Grande
- Not Just On Christmas ~ Ariana Grande
- True Love ~ Ariana Grande
- Silent Night ~ Sara Ramirez (Grey’s Anatomy Much?)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ~ Sam Smith
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas ~ Michael Buble
- Do You Hear What I Hear? ~ Mary J. Blige, Jessie J
I’ve added these 8 songs onto my Christmas playlist, and I have loved every second of it. I think more will be added in the next few days, and I’m already looking forward to Christmas Eve car rides. My question of the day for you all:
What has been on your Christmas playlist?
Thank you all for reading. Be sure to link your own blog, Twitter, Instagram down below for me to get to know you.
my snapchat: annaissmaxwell