I am a big plan ahead type person. Sure, there is a kind of magic in spontaneous moments, but there is also room for anxiety to take over at not being in control. That sounds weird yes, but anxiety doesn’t really have a scheduled appearance. Anyway, I am a big planner person. I love my planner with a passion, and I definitely use it regularly. I thought for today’s blogmas I would share my style of to do list. Since I’m not going to be writing on my planner, I’m adding in a few extra details I normally wouldn’t.
This to-do list is for a day that I have class. No work or anything like that. Here we go!
- Coffee/catch up on YouTube
- Get ready for the day
- Drive to class
- Sometime in-between classes I usually go get Starbucks, and contemplate my addiction to caffeine
- I finish up my classes
- Then I get to drive home
- Usually I relax once I get home, because traffic
- Get dressed in pajamas
- Take out my contacts
- Take off my makeup
- Then I love on my furbabies a bit
- Our evening usually ends with my furbabies and I watching Netflix/catching up on TV shows/or more YouTube videos
- Sometime in all of this dinner happens
- As well as the many games I have installed on my phone
- Turn the lights off downstairs after filling up my knock-off Yeti cup with ice and water (because I’m a broke college student)
- Brush my teeth
- Wash my face
- Adjust my bed so my dog has enough room to lay down without bothering me(he still likes to bother me though)
- If I have any school work to do I go ahead and get that done first
- Start up some YouTube videos or Netflix
- Fill out my planner for the next day (sometimes I do this in the morning)
- Then I play games on my phone and watch something on my computer until I feel like going to sleep
My day’s vary depending on if it is a work day or if I make plans to go out. But this was just a straightforward school day. My question of the day for you all:
What is on your typical daily to-do list?
Thank you all for reading. Be sure to link your own blog, Twitter, Instagram down below for me to get to know you.
my snapchat: annaissmaxwell