So with Christmas Eve coming up, I’m sure you are all busy trying to prepare for the holiday’s, so I decided to give you a less reading-heavy post. Something I find is quick to read, and that way you can move on with your prep for the holiday. This list below is some of the must-haves I need to make it an extra cozy Christmas Eve.
1. Warm socks (mine have little cats on them)
2. Candy Canes/Hot Chocolate/marshmallows (just because)
3. Desserts (my sister makes her infamous chocolate chip cookies)
4. Don’t forget your holiday scented candles
5. Your top picks for a Christmas Movie marathon
6. Your family and furbabies by your side
These things combined make my Christmas Eve perfect and relaxing. My question of the day for you all:
What are your Christmas Eve necessities?
Thank you all for reading. Be sure to link your own blog, Twitter, Instagram down below for me to get to know you.
my snapchat: annaissmaxwell